We’re pleased to announce that all of our Sanitair® sites are now registered as COVID Safe businesses.
The COVID Safe program, formally recognises businesses that are playing their part to keep the community safe from coronavirus.
As part of our commitment to protecting the health of our customers and staff, we have prepared a detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan that outlines our protocols for:
- hygiene and safety
- physical distancing
- recording contact details of staff and customers
- staff wellbeing.
Registering our locations as COVID Safe businesses means we are also obligated to:
- keep a copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan at each site
- ensure workers understand their responsibilities
- train new workers to act in a socially responsible way
- keep customer details secure and only use them for contact tracing.
Although the COVID Safe Business program is specific to NSW, Sanitair Australia has implemented the same COVID-19 response protocol in each of our 70+ sites throughout Australia.